· Charleston RiverDogs: Catch a RiverDog’s Minor League baseball game at the Joseph P. Riley, Jr. stadium.
· College of Charleston Basketball Game: Check out the TD Arena in Downtown Charleston and watch the College of Charleston Men’s Basketball team play! You may even get to meet Clyde the Cougar.
· Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry: A museum dedicated to the power of play! Located in Downtown Charleston, children and adults welcome to come and explore the exhibits, partake in arts and crafts and more.
· South Carolina Aquarium: With interactive exhibits and such a wide variety of sea life, the South Carolina Aquarium is both fun and educational for people of all ages.
· North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center: This 14,000 seat multipurpose sports and entertainment center offers the theater, including the Best of Broadway series, sports, including the South Carolina Stingrays hockey games, concerts and more events year-round. Visit their website to see what’s playing.
· The Alley: Located in Downtown Charleston, The Alley offers eight bowling lanes, great food and drinks, arcade games and outdoor seating. The Alley is sure to entertain both adults and kids.
· The Charleston Museum: The Charleston Museum is the first museum in America, offering Lowcountry culture, ancient fossils, Civil War artifacts, beautiful costumes, an enormous whale skeleton and more.
· Charleston Ghost Tours: Looking for something spooky and educational? Bulldog Tours offers tours of the Old City Jail, haunted Charleston graveyards and a ghost and dungeons tour. If you are looking for a scare, this is for you!
· Culinary Tours of Charleston: Not only does Bulldog Tours offer haunted tours, but they also supply Culinary Tours that allow you to walk, talk and taste your way through Charleston.
· Charleston Outdoor Adventures: Located on Folly Beach, Charleston Outdoor Adventures offer guided tours in kayaking and paddle boarding. Explore and learn about the saltwater estuaries with a professional tour guide while learning to paddle board and kayak.
And these are just to name a few! Charleston, SC is fun for the whole family. Come and experience why!